- Bus ducts
- Cast insulation busbars
- Conductors air-Insulated
- High-voltage sf6 gas insulated busbars (GIL)
Production of bus ducts in russia
The main area of business of the Russian Busbar Center (member of Moselectro Group of Companies) comprises production and sales of top-quality busbars and bus ducts, including the following:
- bus ducts with polymeric insulation (sandwich);
- cast insulation bus ducts and busbars;
- air insulated bus ducts and busbars; and
- SF6 gas insulated busbars.
Busbars are manufactured with aluminium and copper conductors, depending on the customers' preferences and target purposes. More detailed information about this equipment is available in our catalogues.
Busbar (bus duct) is a system of conduct buses in a protective highly rigid casing. Insulated cased buses are supplied to facilities in pre-fabricated sections for further installation. Bus ducts are used for electric power distribution and transmission with a given voltage.
ADVANTAGES of RUSSIAN BUSBAR CENTER:
- low prices due to the local manufacturing content in Russia;
- broad assortment of products; we offer sandwich-type, air insulated and cast insulation bus ducts, as well as cast insulation, air insulated and SF6 gas insulated busbars;
- 5-year warranty for all types of equipment;
- aftersales service maintenance, related services (design, assembly and installation, assembly contract supervision);
- equipment delivery to the facility; and
- warranty maintenance.
What makes us better than our competitors?
- availability of a sales reference list;
- vast experience in the development and production of busbars and bus ducts;
- extensive storage and supply facilities;
- good reputation and solid track record at the busbars market;
- wide product line; and
- implementation of innovative solutions: rigid insulator monitors, sandwich bus ducts, cast insulation bus ducts and busbars.
By choosing Russian Busbar Center LLC you will be able to entrust us the whole scope of works and have no quality concerns. In a nutshell, you simply set a task and get the result:
- Assistance in selecting and designing busbars and bus ducts;
- Full report on the products manufacturing process;
- Arrangement of loading and delivery for electrical equipment;
- Providing all the required equipment (bus compensators, clamping elements for building structures, G-cables, metalware, rigid insulator monitors, etc.);
- Assembly and installation, start-up and commissioning, assembly contract supervision of the equipment; and
- Post-warranty maintenance of busbars (bus ducts).
The cost of domestic busbars and bus ducts is independent of the currency exchange rate since production is located in the Russian Federation. Absence of costs of transportation to the border and customs clearance makes the equipment price more competitive and commercially viable.
Our engineering and production potential makes it possible to manufacture electrical equipment of any degree of complexity keeping pace with state-of-the-art technologies.
BUS DUCTs DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
The wide-range product line of busbars and bus ducts allows the customer to select the type of equipment specifically required for solving particular tasks.
Cooperation with Russian Busbar Center LLC enables you to save time for purchasing equipment since we provide packaged supplies. By purchasing our bus ducts and busbars, you will:
- reduce dimensions (height, weight) of busbar routes;
- ensure protection of up to IP68 for busbars, IP66—for bus ducts;
- enhance operational reliablity of busbars by using additional equipment; and
- reduce maintenance costs for busbars, etc.
Busbars and bus ducts supplied by the Russian Busbar Center have all the required certificates, licences and feedback on our products.
The extensive production storage and supply facilities allow us to manufacture products for large-scale construction companies (Mon-Arch, Renaissance, Stroytransgaz, etc.), industrial enterprises (Mikhailovsky and Lebedinsky Mining and Processing Integrated Works, Sibur, etc.), oil and gas giants (Lukoil, Rosneft, etc.), power engineering holding companies (RusHydro, Rosatom, Rosseti, etc.). Would you like to order bus ducts or busbars directly from the manufacturer?