Cast insulation busbars
Russian Busbar Center LLC specialises in production and supplies of busbars and bus ducts as well as gas-insulated lines. The company's customers are offered a wide range of equipment. This website section provides information on phase-insulated and factory-assembled cast resin busbars. They are used for installation of electrical connections in DC or three-phase AC systems.
This equipment strongly sought for in a variety of industries, including power generation, is used as follows:
- for electrical connection of power equipment (reactors, transformers, switchgear, etc.);
- in generator voltage circuits; and
- for electric energy distribution in buildings and at industrial facilities.
ADVANTAGES OF CAST INSULATION BUSBARS:
- safety in use and reliability;
- minimum partial discharge factor;
- high level of security, up to IP68 inclusive;
- life cycle of at least 40–50 years;
- no need for maintenance;
- installation without weld-fabricated equipment;
- minimum short-circuit risks; and
- possible connection to various equipment types.
Design features of cast resin busbars
The materials for cast resin busbars include electrical copper and aluminium. Busbar insulation is based on epoxy compound which is applied to the bus in one way or another, depending on the busbar type. Cast resin insulation is highly reliable and has excellent performance characteristics providing considerable reduction of the system dimensions and weight. This is particularly relevant in confined space conditions during the reconstruciton of the existing substations and enterprises with the requirement to expand the transmission capacity of current-flow lines.
Cast resin busbars is a practically unattended system with the minimum service life of 40–50 years. If you order this equipment, the non-recurrent financial costs will be paid off within several years of its operation due to the economy in utility procedures and electric power losses.
WHERE CAN WE ORDER CAST INSULAION BUSBARS?
You can order a turnkey project on beneficial terms:
- this equipment is provided with a 5-year warranty;
- if required, our specialists will help you select the required electrical products (comprehensive project analysis, on-site visits and measurements performance). Detailed consulting serivces are available by telephone in Moscow and Saint Petersburg;
- organisation of prompt equipment delivery to the facilities throughout Russia and the CIS countries, including Kazakhstan and Belarus;
- the cast resin busbars supplied by our company have all the required licences and certificates;
- possibility of professional equipment installation, performance of start-up and pre-commissioning operations; and
- we provide post-warranty and warranty maintenance.