Polymeric insulated trunk busways and distribution bus ducts
One of the main areas of business of Russian Busbar Center LLC lies in manufacturing and supplying polymeric insulated ("sandwich") trunk busways and distribution bus ducts.
- RBC-effibar distribution bus ducts and trunk busways
- Trunk busways and rbc-metabar distribution bus ducts
The product line of the Russian Busbar Center comprises two bus duct types of this design: RBC-Effibar with an extruded aluminium body and RBC-Metabar with a zinc-galvanised steel body. We guarantee excellent quality and competitive cost of these products as compared with their counterparts.
The insulation of the conduct buses in the offered bus ducts is produced with special multi-layer film filler materials. The insulated buses are confined in metal casings. The sections are joined using special mating elements and bolt tightening without welding operations.
ADVANTAGES and FIELDS OF APPLICATION OF TRUNK BUSWAYS AND DISTRIBUTION BUS DUCTS
The power distribution bus duct system is an alternative for a bulky conventional cable distribution system. The advanges of the sandwich bus duct system include possibilities of expansion, changes, replacement and multiple use in the future.
Polymeric insulated bus ducts are used for electric power transmission and distribution in the following:
- high-rise buildings;
- business centres, shopping malls;
- administrative buildings;
- exhibition complexes, autocentres;
- industrial buildings (in petrochemical, metallurgical industries, etc.);
- airports; and
- hospitals, etc.
The benefits of trunk busways and distribution polymeric insulated bus ducts as compared to their counterparts are as follows:
- wide selection—bus ducts manufactured with aluminium or copper conductors with the rated current varying from 250 to 6,500 A;
- durability (with the minimum service life of 40 years);
- fire safety—the insulation does not support combustion;
- easy and quick installation;
- route compactness;
- does not require maintenance; and
- high protective rating of up to IP67.
where can WE order POLYMERIC INSULATED TRUNK BUSWAYS AND DISTRIBUTION BUS DUCTS?
Russian Busbar Center LLC offers beneficial terms for ordering the equipment:
- professional assistance in selecting the required type of a bus duct. Commissioning specialists to the sites for route measurements prior to design; consulting services are available by telephone in Moscow and St Petersburg;
- presentaton of a bus duct route draft design according to the customer's technical design assignment;
- availability of all the required licences and certificates for the equipment;
- delivery of electrical equipment throughout Russia, as well as to the CIS and non-CIS countries;
- warranty for bus ducts of up to 5 years;
- equipment installation and start-up and pre-commissioning operations; and
- post-warranty and warranty maintenance.