Air insulated bus ducts
The company produces and supplies air insulated bus ducts with the voltage of 0.4 and 1.2 kV.
Air insulated bus ducts are designed in metal casings with conduct buses mounted on rigid insulators inside. Bus ducts consist of sets of sections with different configurations. After being delivered to a facility, the sections are joined thorugh electric arc welding.
Such design requires efficient free space for the system assembly and installation.
The advantages of air insulated bus ducts as compared to their counterparts are as follows:
- simple design;
- high maintainability, possibility of rapid restoration of damaged sections using your own resources (no need to involve the manufacturer's specialists);
- high reliability in case of compliance with the equipment operating procedures;
- long actual service life of up to 40 years;
- all design errors and faults in the civil-engineering design part can be corrected by changing the busbar sizes at the installation site; all installation organisations are aware of the installation procedure, which has been tried and tested; and
- resistance to seismic impact of up to 9 scores by MSK-64 scale.
Field of application
The main fields of the equipment application include power engineering and other industrial sectors, transportation, etc.
where can WE order air insulated BUS DUCTs?
Russian Busbar Center LLC designs turn-key projects on the following beneficial terms:
- selection of a bus duct type, in-situ measurements, the bus duct route design under the customer's technical specifications;
- electrical equipment delivery to the customer's facility throughout Russia, the CIS and non-CIS countries;
- 3-year warranty;
- availability of all the required licenses and certificates for the equipment;
- installation of electrical equipment and start-up and pre-commissioning operations; and
- post-warranty and warranty maintenance.