Cast resin bus ducts
One of the areas of business of Russian Busbar Center LLC is to supply cast resin bus ducts based on epoxy compound.
RBC-BETOBAR LV CAST INSULATION BUS DUCT
Bus ducts are used for electrical connections in DC or AC systems. They are largely used at industrial facilities and in utility companies for the following:
- electric power distribution among consumers;
- power supply connection in low voltage switchgear; and
- power equipment connections.
Aluminium or copper buses can be used as conductors.
MAIN ADVANTAGES AND FIELD OF APPLICATION
The design features of cast resin bus ducts ensure the maximum possible protective rating of IP68. This equipment is characterised by high mechanical stability and chemical durability to any external effects. Cast resin insulation based on epoxy compound is completely fire safe.
This equipment can be used as follows:
- in explosive, chemically aggressive environments of a variety of industries, such as the oil and gas sector;
- outdoors; and
- at facilities with stringent requirements for equipment safety and reliability.
From the design viewpoint, a cast resin bus duct is a set of factory-fabricated standard sections (elements). They are connected to one another by means of special connecting modules with bolts; then the junction points are filled with compound. These products are small-sized, which makes their use extremely easy and convenient.
Cast resin bus ducts do not require any routine maintenance or repair works throughout the entire operating cycle. This, in its turn, provides sustainable cost reduction for utility companies and industrial enterprises.
where can WE order cast INSULATION BUS DUCTs?
Russian Busbar Center LLC offers beneficial terms for ordering this equipment:
- 5-year warranty;
- option of equipment delivery to the facilities throughout Russia and the CIS-countries, including Kazakhstan and Belarus;
- our specialists are ready to provide professional assistance in selecting any bus duct type. Consulting services are available by telephone in Moscow and St Petersburg;
- the offered equipment has all the required licences and certificates; and
- if required, our company's employees are ready to render professional equipment assembly and installation services as well as perform start-up and pre-commissioning operations.