- Home /
- Bus ducts /
- Air insulated bus ducts /
- SHZK-MESHCH: factory-assembled closed bus ducts 1.2 and 0.4 kv
SHZK-MESHCH: factory-assembled closed bus ducts 1.2 and 0.4 kv
Purpose and field of application
SHZK-1.2 DC closed bus ducts with the voltage of up to 1,200 V and rated currents of 2,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,300 A are designed to provide electrical connection of the exciters with the back-up and operating excitation panelboards of electric generators of up to 1,200 MW at power stations. Factory-assembled SHZK-1.2 bus ducts are manufactured in accordance with the Technical Specifications (TU) 3414-012-00110496-01.
SHZK-0.4 AC closed bus ducts with the voltage of 380 V, rated current of 1,600 A, frequency of 50 Hz and 60Hz and one metal casing for three phases are designed to provide electrical connection of auxiliary transformers with the power of up to 1,000 kVA with PSN panels or cabinets KTPSN-0.5 at power stations. SHZK-0.4 bus ducts are manufactured in accordance with TU 3414-011-00110496-01.
Factory-assembled bus ducts are supplied for installation in separate sections of various configurations with the maximum grade of manufacture. These sections are joined and welded together through arc welding pursuant to GOST 14806 and GOST 14771.
They are designed for operation in the following conditions:
- climatic version U, T (У, Т) and placement category 3 pursuant to GOST 15150;
- the altitude of up to 1,000 m;
- for seismic impact of up to 9 scores by MSK-64 scale and the elevation point of up to +10 m, or up to 8 scores and the elevation point of up to +25 m;
- atmosphere type II under GOST 15150; and
- group of operating conditions: M6 under GOST 17516.
- factory-assembled bus ducts are fully welded along the entire length, except conjunctive sections;
- dust-proof, IP 54(55) pursuant to GOST 14254;
- ensure linear expansion compensation;
- examination and replacement of rigid insulators without disassembling screen cases; and
- equipped with polymeric rigid insulators.